Books for the pastor?

During this replanting phase of Vox Church, I'm making out a list of books I'd really like to read over the next three months. I'm wondering if any of you guys have any of these books [and if I could borrow them]:

Church Planting: Laying Foundations by Stuart Murray
Simply Christian by N. T. Wright
Overcoming Sin and Temptation by John Owen
Prayer: Does It Make Any Difference? by Philip Yancy
The Sermons of Jonathan Edwards: A Reader
The Careless Society by John McKnight
Leading With a Limp by Dan Allender
The Emotionally Healthy Church by Peter Scazzero and Warren Bird
The Spirit of the Disciplines by Dallas Willard and Richard Foster

Let me know if you guys can let me borrow some of these. Also, if you want to suggest some reading, you can.

3 comments:

beth hintze said...

Hey! I have the Yancy book on prayer...I haven't read it yet, but you're welcomed to borrow it.

Drew Caperton said...

Man, I already borrowed it from the library. Any other books?

Drew Caperton said...

I'm going a little slower on this than I thought, I'm only beginning to finish Yancy's Prayer book, but I got some other books in the mail [thanks Jonathan!!!], so I'm going to get started.

I still need:

Church Planting...
The Sermons of Jonathan Edwards...
Careless Society...
Leading With a Limp...
Emotionally Healthy Church...
Spirit of the Disciplines...

Thanks all!