embarrassing sick story

As I was laying in bed this morning, figuring out if I wanted to go to work today, I remembered a funny story.

During my senior year of high school, I had a really terrible sickness come over me and I was laid up in bed for two or three days. I ached all over, including my head and stomach, and by day three, I was very tired of all the pain. So, I decided to pray.

I didn't think anyone was in the house because it was a weekday, so I prayed out loud. I must have prayed for about 15 or 20 minutes, accompanied by many moans and grunts, and then I was done.

A few moments later, I heard some rattling outside my door. When I peeked my head out, I saw two guys quietly working on the air conditioning unit right outside my door. They must have heard every word, but didn't want to say anything. I was very mortified, but now that I look back on it, I truly wonder what they thought.

Fast-forward to day: I had that same kind of sick feeling all afternoon yesterday, but with medicine, sleep, and TLC from Kristy I'm up and about today.

1 comments:

Brandon said...

That was your house!? Me and my buddy, Jose thought you stubbed your toe and you were talking to it! We were laughing so hard! Man, I'm so sorry! We would have brought you some BC Powder if I had known you were sick. Sorry buddy! :)


Fast-forward to today: I am glad you are feeling better! I hope nobody else in the house get's what you had. Love you buddy.