jobbing update

Just wanted to drop down a post about the job front, especially for my friends just returning from their trip to Oaxaca. Nothing has changed and I'm still waiting. I should hear something within a week, but I've heard this three times now. Please pray that I get this job, it would mean so much to my family (especially with a new one coming in a month) and our church planting efforts here.

Speaking of family, Kristy is doing well, everything's moving right along. She's healthy, the baby's healthy, even Jed is healthy (and with the way he climbs now, that's a miracle)! Oh yeah, and I'm fine, too. But let's face it, no one is wondering about that.

As for church, an email will be sent soon. I'm working out the kinks in emailing an HTML email, so bear with me folks, something's coming down the pike soon.

2 comments:

Virginia said...

We're definitely still praying that you guys will be blessed during this time. What a bold step you've taken, out of comfort zones, into FAITH...

I was reading something by Beth Moore the other day, she was talking about how God uses FAITH in our lives...He just LOVES showing up in us, and how else can He do that unless we give Him the room/space? You've encouraged me by taking these risks for HIM. The blog world, and your friends in NWA, are praying and waiting with you.

Drew Caperton said...

Thanks Virginia. This thing has just kept on dragging, and I'm trying my best to hope God will come through and provide for my family through this job. Thanks for the encouragement and the prayers.