sleeping with the enemy

Irrational fear # 213: Roaches infesting my body.

As I awoke this morning, I jumped out of bed and felt something fall off of my side. It was dark, so I couldn't make out what it was at first. Upon closer inspection, it was a dead roach. What a way to start the morning. So, I figure this outcome could have occurred by one of three different situations:

#1 - Someone very evil snuck into the house and placed a dead roach in the bed with me.
#2 - A live roach crawled into bed with me and I, with all of my ninja prowess, killed it in my sleep.
#3 - A roach crawled into bed with me, laid eggs in my side, and died upon giving "birth". [if you want to call it that]

As I turned on the light, I carefully inspected my body for roach eggs. None. I guess it's time to spray for bugs again.

3 comments:

Sandy Mc said...

ugh, I'm reading this over my lunch...gross!

Jessica said...

I HIGHLY recommend Bengal roach spray. It's a little expensive but WAY worth it. We only have to spray every 6 months.

David said...

Man, if I had 10 cents for every time that happened to me...