The Book Bar

I am sick today. I have a huge head cold and my eyes were almost mucused shut this morning [no, it's not pink-eye, but it's definitely related... maybe a third cousin]. For some reason my tear ducts want to overproduce the green slime and I can't get rid of it. I think I got it from Elias, but I'm not quite sure.

I still came into work today, even though I'm mucusy-disgusting, and I found a fun little project for the house. It's a Book Bar: a bar made totally out of hardcover books. I'm thinking I could make a desk with this same idea [and maybe even an recliner...nah]. I just wouldn't know what to put between the books to make them sturdy.


Well, it's already Wednesday and I haven't started to get into sermon prep for this weekend, so you know where I'll be tonight? CC's on Johnston. I'll be there around 8pm tonight, so if you're close, come and say hi. Matt, I'd even have time for a quick game of chess...

2 comments:

Jaime said...

very cool...

Sandy Mc said...

Drew...sorry you are feeling bad. {{{HUGS}}} and chicken soup:)