legsop

I could not figure it out. As a game of text twist was picking at my brain, I could not fiure out what these letters spelled [you need all six letters to spell something if you're to move on to the next round]. Finally, my two miuntes were up and I was floored [because I'm pretty good at this game and jumbles in general]: gospel. How could I miss it!? It made me wonder if I'd been missing it other places, too.

Sometimes getting so caught up in plans, relationships, tasks, diapers, new sheets, selling Gamecubes, and the like can really send me to a cold, loveless place where my productivity is all that matters.

I've been almost unable to work for the past two days [hence the text twist]. This phenomena has coincided with a much heavier-than-usual Vox-work and family-type-work schedule. Most of the chaos is over or ends tonight and it could not have come sooner. I simply can't concentrate, I'm just done.

I can't wait to go camping this weekend...

1 comments:

Brett said...

I know how you feel. I've been there, my friend.

...saying a prayer for you...