hey mister coffee, won't you turn the spreadsheet up?

"...Hey mister dj, won't you turn the music up?" I find myself bopping to this song uncontrollably. I traditionally don't go for techno-beat songs, but this one has me for now. It's called "Pon De Replay" by Rihanna and I don't know anything about the artist, I just get happy and want to dance when the song comes on the radio.


On a similar note, I got high on coffee yesterday. I had been having trouble at work staying awake. I'd even tried getting a full eight hours of sleep, but I was slipping into permanent tired-and-cranky mode and I was beginning to annoy myself. So yesterday I brewed coffee at around 2pm, had a cup, then had another at 4:30pm and I was good for the rest of the day. I was more energized at work, at home, and even stayed up late working on the new house because I had so much energy. On top of that, I'm not crashing today. It all seems too good to be true.

And as you read this, please know that I'm currently procrastinating on 250+ names, addresses, phone numbers, and emails. What a chore. I'm on # 164 right now. Most interesting names so far: Javashia, Nadira, Albertine, Apollonice, Allsabeth, Abhinandan, and my personal favorite, [stay] Klassi. Seriously? How did that one go down? "Oh, what a beautiful baby girl, but you know, she has a classy quality about her... that's it! Classy is her name, but wait, let's spell it in a way that will make her have to respell her name to anyone she ever meets. Perfect! Klassi, it is!" Wow, people, I know variety is the spice of life, but I'm sure Klassi is all spiced out.

0 comments: