Seinfeld?!

The other day as I was watching a Seinfeld rerun, my father-in-law asks me and others sitting there, "Now, which one is Seinfeld, is it him or the other guy?" I sat there in disbelief. "Surely, he must be joking," I thought. I turned to him and asked him if he was kidding. He really wanted to know. Wow. Then he topped himself by making sure that Seinfeld really wasn't "that other guy who's short and balding." "No, Dan, that's Goerge." Just then, pigs flew over a frozen hell because I actually ran into someone who did not know the face of Jerry Seinfeld.

In the realm of things that matter, Jed slid down his first (real) slide today and he loved it. As soon as he reached the bottom of the slide, he instantly turned around and tried to climb back up the slide. The boy is just growing and growing. He's starting to get a little whiny, though, so we're going to have to work on that.

2 comments:

Lafe said...

Tell Dan he might have seen Seinfeld the last time he watched the Tonight Show when Johnny Carson had him on doing stand-up.

There has also been this really funny commercial only lately with this old woman asking everyone just where the beef is. I saw it a few nights ago when I was watching Knight Rider.

Brandon said...

Is that the one that goes, "Where's the Butcher?!"
That one makes me laugh! So do the Sonic commercials though.