big news in...

I thought all was lost with the Acts29 Network. I thought Dallas and I had gone all the way to Seattle for some really good advice, but no hope of support. I thought right, but not entirely.

For those in the know, Acts29 said "not right now" instead of "no" with a list of things they'd like to see us mature on. So, this means we can still seek their support later on down the line, which is encouraging when all I thought we'd get was a "thanks for coming out" and a pat on the back.

It's not great news, but it's not terrible either.

Tags:

3 comments:

shauna said...

random comment . . . in the pic of you and jed to the right, you look like the lead singer from 311.

Drew Caperton said...

I checked him out, now that guy is amazingly handsome!

shauna said...

yes, glad i could be of help in the compliment-department :)