Churches in Lafayette

I'm writing to let you guys know that I'm in the middle of conducting an informal survey of the Lafayette area churches [not outlying areas necessarily]. I'm asking them two things: their denominational affiliation and their average weekend attendance. That's it. Not interested in anything else [usually when people are interested in more, there's a little danger, so I'm playing it safe].

I'll keep everyone posted with a list of the church already contacted. If you can think of some more churches, leave them in my comments. [note: I found all of these with Google Local search, so don't hate.] Here's the list so far in alphabetical order [I need some predominantly African-American churches in here, I have very few]:

Asbury United Methodist Church
Calvary Baptist Church
Central Baptist Church
Christ the King Church
Church Acadiana
Church Without Walls
Crossroads Church
East Bayou Baptist Church
Emmanuel Baptist Church
Episcopal Church of the Ascension
Faith Baptist Church
Family Church, The
First Assembly of God
First Baptist Church - Lafayette
First Christian Church
First Presbyterian Church
First United Methodist Church
Grace Presbyterian Church
Holy Cross
Hope Alive
Imani Temple
Jordan Assembly of God
Mount Bethel Baptist Church
Northside Baptist Church
Our Lady of Fatima
Our Lady of Wisdom
Our Lady Queen of Peace
Our Savior's Church
Progressive Baptist Church
Saint Barnabas Episcopal
Saint Edmond
Saint Elizabeth Seton
Saint Genevieve
Saint John's Cathedral
Saint Mary's
Saint Pius X
Solid Rock Missionary Baptist Church
Trinity Bible Church
Trinity Christian Methodist Episcopal Church

0 comments: