At home in chaos

Riley Ember has found her way into the hospital again. Although, we're not near as worried about her health [it's another bladder infection and looks like the previous one just didn't go away], it's still been just one more thing for our family to absorb.

As of right now, we're moving into a house, sharing more of my parents' house with Kent and Jessica [they lived in New Orleans], making some major decisions with the Vox community [more on that later], and dealing with being separated [Kris in the hospital, me here]. Not fun.

In all of this chaos [on top of not living in our own place for the past eight months], I'm longing for a home and a little release from stress. I really have been wondering if I've done permanent damage to my body because of all this residual stress. I can feel the pressure releasing soon. We're almost totally moved in [we just have to unpack boxes] and major things are going to be addressed with Vox tomorrow [Sunday]. That will alleviate the pressure. But in all this, I can't help but remember God telling me in the Psalms that He gives rest to those He loves. God, I need some rest...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Drew...I was looking for a verse to encourage you, but am not finding what I had in mind. Just hang in there dude. You guys are often in my thoughts. Our family has endured some of the very same challenges of moving and seperation...more than once! Difficult, physically exhausting...but exciting times of Spiritual growth (you knew I was gonna say that didn't you?)

P&PT
Sandy Mc

jerry said...

hey dude if the stress is that bad, call me man i can work on you. dont feel bad about asking